MedCline products meet all CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions, and durability through an analysis by independent, accredited testing laboratories. The Certification Process was established with guidance from the global foam industry and in conjunction with the leadership of the mattress and upholstered furniture industries, as well as an advisory panel of scientists, academics, environmentalists and representatives of consumer.
All certified flexible polyurethane foams are tested and analyzed twice in the first year, and re-certified annually thereafter. Random on-site foam production plant checks of participating foam producers are also conducted
CertiPUR-US certified foam is:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
Amenity Health is listed on the CertiPUR-US website at: http://certipur.us/list-of-participating-companies/.